NORTH DEVON CREMATORIUM JOINT COMMITTEE
A meeting of the above Committee will be held at the Crematorium, Barnstaple on FRIDAY 3rd AUGUST 2018 AT 2.30 p.m.
Members: Representing North Devon Council
Councillors Mrs Barker, Edgell, Jones, Lane, Luggar, Moores and Yabsley (Chairman).
Representing Torridge District Council
Councillors Dezart, A. Inch, S Inch, Langmead (Vice Chairman) and Pennington.
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on 22nd June 2018 (attached).
(a) Matters Arising
3. Items brought forward which, in the opinion of the Chairman, should be considered by the meeting as a matter of urgency.
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To agree the agenda between Part ‘A’ and Part ‘B’ (Confidential Restricted Information).
6. Crematorium Matters. Report by the Crematorium Manager (attached)
7. Performance Monitoring Quarter 1 2018/19. Report by Treasurer (attached)
PART ‘B’ (Confidential/Restricted Information)
NOTE: Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
In addition to any document specifically mentioned, reports included in this Agenda will have been prepared with reference to any or all of the following:
1. All relevant statutory provisions.
2. All relevant Government circulars and ministerial advice.
3. All relevant adopted policies of the Council.
4. Capital Works Programme.
5. Current Estimates.
6. Standing Orders
7. Consultants’ opinion and advice.
8. Published works relevant to the subject of the report.