NORTH DEVON CREMATORIUM JOINT COMMITTEE
A meeting of the above Committee will be held at the Crematorium, Barnstaple on FRIDAY 15th FEBRUARY 2019 AT 2.30 p.m.
Members: Representing North Devon Council
Councillors Mrs Barker, Edgell, Jones, Lane, Luggar, Moores and Yabsley (Chairman).
Representing Torridge District Council
Councillors Dezart, A. Inch, S. Inch, Langmead (Vice Chairman) and
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on 2nd November 2018 (attached).
(a) Matters Arising
3. Items brought forward which, in the opinion of the Chairman, should be considered by the meeting as a matter of urgency.
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To agree the agenda between Part ‘A’ and Part ‘B’ (Confidential Restricted Information).
6. Crematorium Matters. Report by the Crematorium Manager (attached)
7. Performance Monitoring Quarter 3 2018/19. Report by Treasurer (attached)
8. 2019/20 Budget, Fees and Charges. Report by Treasurer (attached)
9. Dates of Future meetings:
Recommended that the following dates be agreed:
Friday 21st June 2019 @ 2.30 p.m.
Friday 9th August 2019 @ 2.30 p.m.
Friday 8th November 2019 @ 2.30 p.m.
Friday 7th February 2020 @ 2.30 p.m.
PART ‘B’ (Confidential/Restricted Information)
NOTE: Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
In addition to any document specifically mentioned, reports included in this Agenda will have been prepared with reference to any or all of the following:
1. All relevant statutory provisions.
2. All relevant Government circulars and ministerial advice.
3. All relevant adopted policies of the Council.
4. Capital Works Programme.
5. Current Estimates.
6. Standing Orders
7. Consultants’ opinion and advice.
8. Published works relevant to the subject of the report.