Your Councillors by Ward

Local Councillors are elected by the community to decide how the Council should carry out its various activities. They represent public interest as well as individuals living within the ward in which he or she has been elected to serve a term of office.

They have regular contact with the general public through Council meetings or individual contact.

Councillors are not paid a salary for their work, but they do receive allowances. By law, all members of the Council are required to complete a declaration of interest form.

To find your Councillor please use the below links:


 Bideford East

 Bideford North

 Bideford South

 Bideford West


 Great Torrington



 Milton & Tamarside

 Monkleigh & Putford


 Shebbear & Langtree

 Two Rivers & Three Moors

 Westward Ho!